Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring 2010 MidTerm

1. I feel like my media education started in mass media and society and has only gotten better. I have learned to look deep into media and see it in a way that allows me not to be a advertising target.

2. I have learned that I can view media and see it for what it's really worth. I'm able to break media down into the power tools and gain greater insight, allowing me to express what the media is trying to convey.

3. I would focus more on my blog writting.

4. Give the students more time to share about the media they have personally discovered on the web. Students tend to be the first people to find the most interesting things online because they have the most spare time.

5. I find that the book is pretty dry. However, I feel that the blogs are a lot of fun because they allow you to be creative. I find that you normally find good movies, and you tube clips to watch that are relevant to what we are studying.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD blogging of your mid-term reflections, Andy. Short and sweet.

    I liken your suggestion - with only 150 minutes of group meeting time each week, though, I am trying to balance a bunch of stuff. Let's see what we an do...

    Welcome back - fine observations in class today!

    Dr. W

    ReplyDelete